1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Back to school

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mangleworzle, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Training day, C/W moderation so dull but worthy. Nice to see people again after the holiday though, just a 2 day week with the kids which will be odd.

2. We aren't back until tomorrow and am dreading it!![​IMG]
    Am so glad that we have a long weekend coming up and then only 4 weeks until half term[​IMG]
    The 7 weeks til the summer are going to be a nightmare! [​IMG]

3. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Pretty OK - bit of a shock to the system.
    Strange to be called "Mrs" instead of "Miss" (got married during the holidays)!
    A set of twin boys in Y10 thought it would be funny to swap places in each other's classes - when they were supposed to be doing CA so sorting that out was a whole load of fun!

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Hell High was....well.....hell but I'll cope as I'm just thgere for this term then I start my dream job in a small independent in September. Joy!

5. INSET today, fairly productive though and we always get lunch provided which is an added bonus! Doing some Royal Wedding bits over the next couple of days so being eased into the new term fairly gently!
    Maths obs next Friday though, so need to get back into the swing of things fairly quickly to get my brain back in gear...

6. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

Didn't break up until the 15th so don't go back until Tuesday.

7. Not back til a week today!!

8. Threw up first thing in the morning........ six period day.... Year 11's were great as ever, year 9-10's good fun.... .Year 8's wouldn't shut up, so I gave them lunchtime detention, which meant I didn't get lunch...... oh joy, oh rapture!