1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Baby with small and narrow feet

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by catzroolz, Jan 22, 2011.

1. When I was a child my parents had loads of problems getting shoes for me because my feet were so narrow (they still are I can't wear stilettos).
    I think its looks like my daugher will have the same problem, her feet are tiny. Its not so much the size I think will be the problem its the width!
    Can anyone recommend a shop that sell baby shoes for narrow feet, I think Clarks start at an E-fitting which was always too wide for me

thanks

2. When I was a child my parents had loads of problems getting shoes for me because my feet were so narrow (they still are I can't wear stilettos).
    I think its looks like my daugher will have the same problem, her feet are tiny. Its not so much the size I think will be the problem its the width!
    Can anyone recommend a shop that sell baby shoes for narrow feet, I think Clarks start at an E-fitting which was always too wide for me

thanks

3. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

I would try Clarks first, they probably have more choice than when we were kids! I remember hating Clarks shoes and being forced to wear them all through school by my parents, but actually now they have a much better choice of styles.
    My son is 19 months and on his 3rd pair of shoes, all from Clarks. I worry as his feet are so big - size 7 already!

4. Startrite do narrow fittings, I always had to wear them because I had narrow feet while my brother could only get shoes wide enough in Clarks.
    My girls have wide feet, the eldest a G and the yougest an H so no shoes off the shelf and restricted styles for them. This winter I gave up on the younger and bought her hiking boot as Claks had no boots that fitted her.

5. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I don't know if it's still the case, but Clarks used to do C to G fittings. Startright did C to H.

Neither of which suited me. I had to wear hand made shoes, which wasn't fun.