1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Baby swing - help to decide please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by dancing_blonde, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Hi
    School have very kindly offered to buy me something for bambino. I've been told that a swing is a good purchase. However, there are so many out there, what would you recommend? I thought something that has different swing settings & music (with an off button!). Advice please!
    Any other items that you think are great or better?
    Thank you!
    Blonde x

2. Hi
    School have very kindly offered to buy me something for bambino. I've been told that a swing is a good purchase. However, there are so many out there, what would you recommend? I thought something that has different swing settings & music (with an off button!). Advice please!
    Any other items that you think are great or better?
    Thank you!
    Blonde x

3. We borrowed a Graco seat swing thing (sounds very similar) my little man hated it - never managed more than a couple of minutes before getting ridiculously worked up - I think it had something to do with not being able to move around alot in it so we ended up buying one of the cheap bouncy chairs which he loves (kicks about like mad)
    work bought me a baby einstein play mat.
    have just borrowed a jumperoo from same friends and he loves that too. (I think it depends on your baby - sorry I know that is not very helpful)
    Good luck

4. handrail

handrail New commenter

We bought this fisher price rainforest swing and it's really good:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3763849/Trail/searchtext%3ERAINFOREST+SWING.htm
    We also have the fisher price rainforest play gym and cot mobile - we really like the range and so does baby x

5. Thank you for your help & ideas.x