1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

BA (Hons) Primary Education with QTS (part time) at Edge Hill

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by elleelliott, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Hi,

Has anyone out there done this course already or been accepted for a place to start this year? Or even done similar elsewhere?

I'm keen to find out how hard people found juggling the studying around work and family commitments in particular.

Any advice/opinions greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. sallieallie

sallieallie New commenter

Hi I have just heard I have got a place on this course at Hull uni starting in September. I have spoken to a woman who has just finished who advised it is very hard going, high expectations but so worth it in the end. She advises to do your assignments as soon as you get them if you can and get them out of the way before your TP start as there is no time once you are planning and reflecting on lesson delivery etc. Sort your TPs out asap... I think they will be the hardest part, especially trying to juggle paid work, family and other commitments.
    good luck!