1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

B603 January 2011 exam

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by poppy2004, Feb 23, 2011.

1. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help with a tedious question that I have...
    None of my kids sat the January exam so I don't have access to a paper and they will not be available from OCR until April apparently.
    Here is the tedious bit... [​IMG]
    I would really appreciate it if someone who had a copy could scan it or something. The sections that we do at our school focus on Medical Ethics in Islam and Human Relationships in Christianity.
    thank you in advance

2. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help with a tedious question that I have...
    None of my kids sat the January exam so I don't have access to a paper and they will not be available from OCR until April apparently.
    Here is the tedious bit... [​IMG]
    I would really appreciate it if someone who had a copy could scan it or something. The sections that we do at our school focus on Medical Ethics in Islam and Human Relationships in Christianity.
    thank you in advance

3. ramaduds

ramaduds New commenter

Sorry I can't help but in the same boat - if anyone's kind enough to help??
    Cheers

4. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

If you can wait til next week, I should be able to grab a copy!

5. poppy2004

poppy2004 New commenter

That would be great if you could do that Matryoshkadoll! [​IMG]