1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

B602 OCR

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by delahay, May 17, 2011.

1. delahay

delahay New commenter

Not sure if we can discuss the actual questions yet but I thought the E questions were inaccessible to less able students. The evil question would have challenged AS students. Oh well more rubbish results to come I fear.

2. My HoD and I are scratcing our heads over the 'e' question for Religion and Science...

3. lucyfivealive

lucyfivealive New commenter

I haven't seen the questions yet but my pupils were baffled.

4. Yes thinking the same thing when I was debriefing the exam with mine afterwards this afternoon... so so hard. J x

5. Oh great. Not had any feedback yet and don't know what the questions were about...but doesn't sound promising.

6. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

We were definitely wondering how the kids would respond to the evil question. B601 was really straightforward, but B602 part e questions may have been a bit sticky for some..

7. brianwilson

brianwilson New commenter

I agree 601 was straight forward. I just hope that they have demonstrated the skills that I taught them, that they are reflecting on the issue and if the can pick out the issue from those part Es. Oh the dreaded Part E. However, most of my pupils came out thinking that it was better than they were expecting.

8. I thought the part E questions were really tricky - ours have practised so many part E answers, but some found it really hard to decide what area they actually needed to be drawing from in order to answer the Rel and Sci one.
    First exam ours have done on the new spec and I don't like it much at all.
    Oh well, only time will tell....................