1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Autism Awareness Research

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by brittanyjayne_p, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Hi there,
    I am a student at university, and about to finish my final year in may so it's dissertation time!

I am exploring the knowledge and awareness that you, as qualified mainstream teachers have on Autism, as I am hoping to go into a SENCO role within schools after my degree!
    This is in no sense making assumptions on your capacity as a professional, it is merely exploring what knowledge you have a teacher around the area.

I am looking for teachers in primary and secondary mainstream schools, and also early year teachers/practitioners in nurseries/pre-school.

Link to Survey (Click Here)

This survey will take no more than 10 minutes to fill out, and all data that is produced will be anonymous.
    If you could take part in my research, it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you again for your time:)

2. SomethingWicked

SomethingWicked Occasional commenter

To save others from googling it (or perhaps I'm just uniquely dumb):

aetiology (noun) - the cause, set of causes, or manner of causation

3. phlogiston

phlogiston Star commenter

I've done the questionnaire. What would be good in return would be if you were able to summarise the responses once it's complete and perhaps share a few insights in the up to date thinking.

Dodros likes this.
  4. circuskevin

circuskevin Occasional commenter

If you want some up to date thinking on autism, feel free to give us a ring!

Kevin