1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Authors train authors webinar

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by tesAuthorTeam, Apr 3, 2019.

1. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi there authors,

Our recent authors train authors events have been such a big hit that we want to make sure everyone can join in – so we're launching the authors train authors webinar series!

Join our first online authors train authors event where Tes author, Nichola Lacey, will be talking about how to make the most of Tes tools. We'll also be discussing the importance of free resources, how to price your paid resources, ways to rise up the page rankings, tips for growing your sales and more. This will be followed by a live Q&A.

The webinar is FREE to attend, please register to receive a YouTube Live link ahead of the event.

Register now: Wednesday 22 May 6pm BST

upload_2019-4-3_15-9-2.png

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  2. DramaMedia2019

DramaMedia2019 New commenter

This is a great way to teach new users and connect with others.

3. asajomard

asajomard New commenter

Sounds like a fantastic opportunity to learn more about TES tools!

4. saffi_burns

saffi_burns New commenter

I’ve just written my very own resource for primary schools to help build key characteristics in children supporting them through life’s up and downs. The programme is called Educate Your Smile and I’ve made some free resources available. I’m unsure what to do next, would this be a good option for me?

5. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

Yes, it may also be worth joining the "TES Authors - new authors support group"' on Facebook.

6. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Hi Authors!

There's just 24 hours to go until our first authors train authors webinar!

Here's the link to view the webinar on YouTube tomorrow, 22nd May at 6pm BST:

Do you have any questions which you would like Nichola to answer? Then simply email tesauthorteam@tesglobal.com and we'll try to cover as many of them as possible in the webinar. Alternatively turn up and ask the question during the webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you online!

Tes Author Team