1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Author Earnings

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Mr_Horton, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Mr_Horton

Mr_Horton New commenter

Just a quick post as I am wondering as an author, I won't lie that I am very curious as to what everyone else earns on average weekly/monthly, and also how many resources (approximately) they have on offer?
    My earnings vary HUGELY as the least I think has been £5 one week and the most has been around £45 a week. However, I normally fall in the region of £12 a week - so not breaking the bank, but it is nice to receive something for the resources. I have about 100 resources too. Thank you for any feedback!!

littlelearnersmail likes this.
  2. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

My sales on TES are a tiny fraction of what I sell on other sites. I think that's because there are fewer buyers on here, the search function needs to be improved, and buyers don't have the option to browse my store by category or do a search within my store.

3. Mr_Horton

Mr_Horton New commenter

4. CurriculumForAutism

5. CurriculumForAutism

Not sure if we're supposed to name other marketplaces here. They're US sites- one is specifically for autism & special education resources, the other is huge.

mathsmutt and Mr_Horton like this.
  6. Mr_Horton

Mr_Horton New commenter

Ok I think I know which you're referring to.

7. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

Expect zero - then any sales are good!
    Otherwise it may often feel like this...

[​IMG]
    https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/217791331953890213/

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Mr_Horton likes this.
  8. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter