1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Author Dashboard problem!

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Jan 10, 2019.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Just letting everyone know that I have contacted TES with regards to the 'what's been happening' drop-down menu not working. They have looked and agree that there is a technical issue with the author dashboard and have reported it to the resource tech team. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

nwilkin likes this.
  2. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

Thanks for letting us know.

labellaroma likes this.
  3. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Mine works, but I just realised how and why. :rolleyes:
    In fact it doesn't actually work if I click on the down-arrow to change from free downloads etc... instead, if I do that it sends me straight back to the top of the page.
    However... :D... If I go further down and click on the down-arrow for 'resource popularity' and select either of the 2 options from the menu, then I can go back up and easily change anything I like in the 'what's been happening' menu... Yay! :cool:
    It's not ideal but at least that way I get access to the information I am after. ;)

I wrote to @tes about this last week and they replied that their technicians were working hard to rectify the problem... :oops:... so hopefully we're not far from a solution now.
    :)

nwilkin, englbee and labellaroma like this.
  4. englbee

englbee New commenter

@MoasiK I've been doing the same thing to get it to work. It makes no sense. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

MosaiK likes this.
  5. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Yes, let's hope so. I know platform software problems are not the easiest to pinpoint and sort when they happen but it has been a while now so I guess with every day that passes, the engineers get one day closer to the solution... what a conundrum! o_O:oops:;)

englbee likes this.