1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Australian Early Years degree to UK Early Years Teaching status

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by paigeamandalewis, Sep 19, 2019.

  1. paigeamandalewis

    paigeamandalewis New commenter

    I have a Bachelor in Early childhood education in Australia. I am fully registered to teach children from 0-5 years old. Can I do a bridging course or convert my degree to to work in the UK so that I can teach in a Nursery/Early Years/Kindergarten environment?
  2. taiyah

    taiyah Occasional commenter

    The early years qualifications in the UK is still in the TAFE certificates mode so you are ahead. Look at this website and it will guide you.


    You will need to do a fair wack of attestations of your degrees including your Year 10 - 12 results will need to be proven and checked by NARIC.

    There are af course costs but it is what it is

Share This Page