1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AUP

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by School Boy Error, Dec 11, 2011.

1. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

I would like to display our AUP once a year (say September) so all students have seen it (I know not necessarily read but...) I'm happy with how to do this on our network in terms of appearing once a year but how would you set up the actual AUP? I'd like it to be full screen with an "Accept" button and nothing else.
    Thanks

2. School Boy Error

I would like to display our AUP once a year (say September) so all students have seen it (I know not necessarily read but...) I'm happy with how to do this on our network in terms of appearing once a year but how would you set up the actual AUP? I'd like it to be full screen with an "Accept" button and nothing else.
    Thanks

3. We have exactly what you need. It was written by one our pupils and basically throws a full screen copy of the AUP up on login. Accept logs you in and Decline logs you out.I'll have a word to see if he objects to his work being redistributed and will PM the result.

4. School Boy Error

Thank you that would be absolutely fantastic!

5. tonyuk

tonyuk Occasional commenter

Hi
    would love a copy of that also.
    Tony

6. No worries. He's got to dig the code out later. Donations to his PayPay would be welcome if anyone is keen.