1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Audrey's TV boyfriend scrubs up well as a girl.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Spanakopita, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

I think he looks attractive.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I think he looks attractive.

3. He's yours.
    I have known several men who either cross-dressed or were in the process of sex changes. As with this one, the incongruity of the thick neck, enormous hands and feet, and most clunky of all, deep man voice, was most unsettling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

It's OK, Lily. I don't want him. But I thought he had a happy looking face and the wig suited him. It's odd, isn't it, that when women dress in male clothing it doesn't cause people to feel unsettled.

5. A woman in male dress looks like a young man, a callow youth, whereas a man in a frock still always looks like a man.
    [​IMG]
    I'd still prefer him to that hatchet-faced trout behind him though.

6. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I can feel unsettled by this, but it depends on how extreme it is and how comfortable the person appears to feel within themselves/the clothing.

7. I can do without anyone dressing To Make A Statement. Women in flat caps.

8. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I've also come across some people who are so androgynous (sp?) you keep looking and looking and taking further sneaky peeks . . .. just to determine their gender.