1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Attention all English teachers/ assistants in France/ French speaking country...

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by dezie, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I am due to start the topic of Education with my year 9s and am looking to do a class project about our school which we can share with a class of French speaking students. The students are aged 13/14 so I am keen to get in touch with a teacher of an English class of the same age.
    After the project the students could keep up contact, with each other as classes and individually.
    Please get in touch asap if this is something you'd be interested in.
    Many thanks.

2. I am due to start the topic of Education with my year 9s and am looking to do a class project about our school which we can share with a class of French speaking students. The students are aged 13/14 so I am keen to get in touch with a teacher of an English class of the same age.
    After the project the students could keep up contact, with each other as classes and individually.
    Please get in touch asap if this is something you'd be interested in.
    Many thanks.