1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

At last!

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by jubilee, Jun 28, 2011.

1. jubilee

jubilee Lead commenter

I got last minute work today and have been booked for 4 more full days at the school this week and next. It's likely that there will be more as they expect another sick note. I might actually get more work in July than I've had all year.

2. I've worked 3 days this week and 2 last...god I'm am tired!

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, congratulations jubilee! Splash out and have some jam on your bread & butter!
    Seriously though really pleased for you. Like you & previous poster, I too am covering for a sick colleague & find it's really wearing- not used to this!

4. janeygrey

janeygrey New commenter

Jubilee, I am so happy for you. I am one of the lucky ones who work everyday on a day to day basis, and whenever I come on here, I always see your name giving wonderful advice to others. It's high time you get your reward. Well done!! xx

5. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

Brilliant news jubilee. [​IMG]
    Worked for a fortnight recently and was really exhausted at the end of every day.

6. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Well done!

I've been on long term cover this year so I've been ok, no idea what'll happen in sept and having read about the lack of day to day it does give me a sense of trepidation!