1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Assistant Head i/v presentation on creativity - any ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gentleman_starkey, Feb 24, 2007.

1. gentleman_starkey

gentleman_starkey New commenter

I have an internal interview for AH at a primary school and need to do a presentation on the "conditions necessary to foster, develop and promote an environment in which Excellence and Enjoyment can be used to enhance a creative curriculum where all learn and grow".

Does anyone have any ideas where to start? This is a Catholic school so any relevant input (especially from Ronan) would be most appreciated.

Thanks

2. gentleman_starkey

I have an internal interview for AH at a primary school and need to do a presentation on the "conditions necessary to foster, develop and promote an environment in which Excellence and Enjoyment can be used to enhance a creative curriculum where all learn and grow".

Does anyone have any ideas where to start? This is a Catholic school so any relevant input (especially from Ronan) would be most appreciated.

Thanks

3. post your e-mail address, i may have something that could help.

4. gentleman_starkey

5. gentleman_starkey

Thanks. These look great.

6. Hiya

Just emailed you the one I did last year!

Good luck

PP

7. Gentleman, can you possibly email what ideas you came up with for your presentation. I have to give a 5 minute presentation to get a place on the GTP, on 'How would you embed 'Excellence and Enjoyment' into your teaching of the core and foundation subjects?'

8. gentleman_starkey

Thanks to all those who helped me - I got it! Even without using PowerPoint in my presentation - I tried to be creative and used my art skills. (Handouts were from PowerPoint though - can't completely escape Microsoft!)

9. Congratulations!!!!

10. Well done you.

11. Great news, well done x