1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Assistance required - RM Revison notes/booklet

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by looloo123, May 4, 2011.

1. Hi all
    Hoping for some help ! Does anyone have any revision notes/pack for Resistant Mat they would share with me ?
    I have two boys who no longer attend School and I promised I would send a revision pack home. I have plenty for the prep sheet but before I produce a revision book/notes wondered if anyone had something similar ? Would save me a huge amount of work and would be hugly appreciated!
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Loo Loo

2. Hi all
    Hoping for some help ! Does anyone have any revision notes/pack for Resistant Mat they would share with me ?
    I have two boys who no longer attend School and I promised I would send a revision pack home. I have plenty for the prep sheet but before I produce a revision book/notes wondered if anyone had something similar ? Would save me a huge amount of work and would be hugly appreciated!
    Keeping my fingers crossed.

Loo Loo

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I have something from last year... although nothad a post this academic year. PM me your email address if you want it x

4. Hi, would it be possible to send me a copy of this, would be really useful as i am in a similar situation!
    Huge Thanks.

My email is ianrlangley@gmail.com

Ian

5. TES Resource Team

TES Resource Team Occasional commenter Institute Enrolment Advisor

If AQA RM KS4, Yr11? In future simply go to www.technologystudent.com, first page scroll down to resistant materials, double click, scroll half way down and you will find "examination preparation". This year its ipod docks, teenage market and its ALL there, everything you need is just laid out and gone through for you....priceless!! Next year try the same, it will be updated a couple weeks after the exam board release the prep sheets.
    Cheers
    Spencer Herbert
    DT TES Advisor