1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Assignment help !!!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Victoriawid, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I am new to all this so i apologise if i have posted in the wrong area. I am currently studying CACHE level 2 certificate in supporting teaching and learning in schools. I have got to say after a slow start i am loving it. I have been given my first assignment which is aimed between the age of 3-7 year olds.

I have to have 2 activities in the area of Physical development. I have a few ideas. One was to do a texture wall to demonstrate fine/gross motor skills and the other was to watch a dvd and do some dance/drama based on this. I am doing my placement in reception class so i think these will work quite well.

What do you think ???? I have to then say where i think areas of development would be from these activities.

Any advice would be much appreciated. By no means do i want somebody to write my assignment for me but any help would be just great.

Thanks for your time,

A very stressed student....... Vicky.

2. I think you should have faith in yourself and your ideas. Follow what you think you should do. Don't have a third eye on what someone else might think.