1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Assessor is it just me or does everyone not get any training

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by colleenoharaa5, Oct 7, 2019.

1. colleenoharaa5

colleenoharaa5 New commenter

I've been with several companies who just throw you in at the deep end and I've got totally lost given up on being Assessor after companies giving me 2 days of brand new learning technologies and platforms no shadowing or training literally out on the road hit the ground running no idea of learners untill I get to meet them to be faced with a barrage of abuse insults due to companies promises not being fullfil ed no contact within last 2 months didn't even know assessor had left and who the hell am I and am I going to leave like last 6 WOW how on earth do we build there trust I honestly feel for them all but its Assessor s who are sent to fix all the backlash anyone else had this or similar experiences maybe the private companies are like this lost all my confidence in all training companies giving up my assessing career now:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes: