1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Assessing Writing

Discussion in 'Primary' started by kiora, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I used to have some relally detailed level descriptors that I used to level childrens writing. They were tick boxes and then they had a points system to help you decide the sub level. I haven't needed them for a few years and now can't find them so I was just wondering if anyone has anything similar they would be willing to email over to me ?
    Thanks

Laura

2. Hi,
    I used to have some relally detailed level descriptors that I used to level childrens writing. They were tick boxes and then they had a points system to help you decide the sub level. I haven't needed them for a few years and now can't find them so I was just wondering if anyone has anything similar they would be willing to email over to me ?
    Thanks

Laura

3. I think you mean the Ros Wilson Criterion Scale. I haven't got an electronic copy but I am sure you could find one via google!

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

you need to register but they are free here

5. thanks very much :)