1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ASSEMBLY ON THE RAINFOREST

Discussion in 'Primary' started by myfriendchez, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I have an original song and power point with sound effects which could be used as a backing for an assembly. anyone who wants it is welcome if you let me know your e mail address.

2. Hi there,
    Realise this was an old post but any chance you'd be able to/ mind sending me the rainforest assembly? I am doing the topic with year 3 and it would be a massive help! Thanks

3. Hello, I am a year 4 teacher at a school in Liverpool and looking for a quick rainforest assembly with it being landed last minute. I would really appreciate t if you could e-mail me a copy of yours to karlhanna@sky.com. I appreciate your assistance with this matter.

Many thanks
    Karl

4. Hello,
    I know you have posted it a long time ago but if you still have the script, could you send it to me, please? It is my first assembly and I really want it to be good. Thank you

5. If you are looking for assembly that i mentioned it is now in the resources section of TES, just search me or Rainforest![​IMG]

6. taniafatima

taniafatima New commenter

kindly suggest some ideas for doing assembly on layers of rainforest