1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ASL teacher interview- please help!

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by shootfromthehip, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    I am an English teacher by trade but have an interview for an ASL job next week. I have a limited amount of experience with kids with ASN and have been doing general supply for the past year and a half (gave up work about 7 yrs ago to have my kids). I am really struggling to know what sort of questions they will ask at interview. I feel like I am melting my own head reading all the legislation but am worried that I miss something.
    Can anyone help direct me to stop me from overloading?
    Many thanks in advance.

2. Hi there,
    I am an English teacher by trade but have an interview for an ASL job next week. I have a limited amount of experience with kids with ASN and have been doing general supply for the past year and a half (gave up work about 7 yrs ago to have my kids). I am really struggling to know what sort of questions they will ask at interview. I feel like I am melting my own head reading all the legislation but am worried that I miss something.
    Can anyone help direct me to stop me from overloading?
    Many thanks in advance.