1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ask Shakespeare February 2, 2011

Discussion in 'English' started by TESEnglish, Jan 18, 2011.

1. TESEnglish

TESEnglish Occasional commenter

Dear Colleagues,
    Organised by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, Ask Shakespeare is a one day, online event taking place on February 2, 2011. Full information about the day is available here:
    Ask Shakespeare February 2, 2011

If you would like to take part and if you would like to represent TES English on Ask Shakespeare day, please message me. It should be a fun day!

Yours sincerely,

Chantel Mathias
    TES English

2. TESEnglish

Recommend your favourite Shakespeare resource for the TES 'Ask Shakespeare' collection. All recommendations will be entered into a £50 book voucher
    prize draw. Good luck!

Further information available here:
    http://www.tes.co.uk/askshakespeare

Regards,

Chantel

3. What a huge, huge shame that you have not posted this in the Drama forum at all.
    He was a Dramatist, not an essayist.

4. Agreed R4D!!

5. TESEnglish

Alas, tis true, I have gone here and there
    And made myself a motley to the view, ...

[​IMG]

Sincerely, I hope that everyone from Drama (and anyone else who is interested) has made it over and that you and your classes are all looking forward to taking part.
    For your info, we still have some slots available if you would like to represent TES English on 'Ask Shakespeare' day. And, don't forget to recommend your favourite TES Shakespeare resource if you would like a chance to win the £50 worth of book vouchers. Full details here:
    www.tes.co.uk/askshakespeare
    Anon,

Chantel

6. I will gladly represent TESDrama

7. TESEnglish

*jiggle*

We still have a few slots left. Please message me if you're interested, and particularly if you're a whizz on the poetry, sonnets and / or context.
    Kind regards,

Chantel

8. Definition: "To move or rock lightly up and down or to and fro in an unsteady, jerky manner".
    Blimey, you've started early this morning.....

9. TESEnglish

10. TESEnglish

***jiggle, jiggle, jiggle***

Good afternoon!

If you are interested, we have the following slots available for 'Ask Shakespeare' day:
    9.00 - 10.00
    11.00 - 12.00
    12.30 - 1.30
    1.30 - 2.30.
    If necessary, the above could be broken down into smaller sessions - half hour?
    At the moment, it's a 'women only' cast. It would be nice to have some male players join the fun!

Regards,

Chantel