1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ASD maths planning

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by chill4thenew, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Hi folks,
    Been reading all the advice given in the SEN forum its truly excellent!! Well here we go wondering if anybody can help me. I am new to SEN teaching and have a year 8 class who range from P6- NC level 2. I teach them a range of subjects but really struggling with maths especially. I have been given a PIVATS file over Easter as a new way of tracking and monitoring but wondering if anybody would be willing to share any of there maths planning formats; either long term or weekly plans? I have serached on TES resources but just after a bit of reassurance and clarity that I am going in the right direction with pending OFSTED.

Thanks in advance

2. Have PM'd you.

3. Speranza

Speranza New commenter

Hi, am new to the forums but in a similar situation. I hope you've moved on by now and are confident... any tips would be really welcome! Thanks. :)