1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ASD current reading

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Lisai23, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me? I am just about to start my final assignment for my SENCO qualification and i have chosen to focus on ASD particulately developing an ASD friendly school next year. I have found various case studies on the standards sites but was wondering if anyone could point me towards any up to date reading on the subject. My last assignment did not reference enough reading according to my tutor. Could anyone help? Thankyou!!!

2. Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me? I am just about to start my final assignment for my SENCO qualification and i have chosen to focus on ASD particulately developing an ASD friendly school next year. I have found various case studies on the standards sites but was wondering if anyone could point me towards any up to date reading on the subject. My last assignment did not reference enough reading according to my tutor. Could anyone help? Thankyou!!!