1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS Spanish listening resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Gaz80, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I am introducing AS Spanish into our sixth form next year and have order the nelson thorn evaluation pack and have been given a free trial for Kerboodle. I have been told that there is not a teachers resource book or cds but instead everything is on Kerboodle. Does this mean that the listening activities are also on Kerboodle?

Many thanks

2. I am introducing AS Spanish into our sixth form next year and have order the nelson thorn evaluation pack and have been given a free trial for Kerboodle. I have been told that there is not a teachers resource book or cds but instead everything is on Kerboodle. Does this mean that the listening activities are also on Kerboodle?

Many thanks

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Hi,
    Kerboodle is fab, if your school can afford it then definitely go for it! The listening files are all on there but you should also receive a separate CD with them so you can download them. However, the advantage of accessing them online is that the students can have access to the transcript as well (they can choose to have it or not) so they can progress quickly in listening skills.
    The teacher's book, including the transcripts, is on that website as well as a word document.
    The website comes up with a vocabulary self-test programme as well - set how many words you want to be tested on, and it gives you some exercises (match-up or fill-in).
    A really good thing. I wish it wasn't a yearly subscription, that's the only downside.

4. Thank you so much for your reply