1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS Race and American Society

Discussion in 'History' started by mr_history, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, first time startng a topic and a long time lurker. I've been asked to start an AS level module for September. Its OCR's Race and American Society, 1865-1970s.
    This will be the first time I have taught any A level and I wanted to get some tips from your collective knowledge. I've got a scheme of work to plan and resources to find. The OCR website does have a scheme of work, but I wanted some 'real world' insight.

Thanks in advance.

2. Hello everyone, first time startng a topic and a long time lurker. I've been asked to start an AS level module for September. Its OCR's Race and American Society, 1865-1970s.
    This will be the first time I have taught any A level and I wanted to get some tips from your collective knowledge. I've got a scheme of work to plan and resources to find. The OCR website does have a scheme of work, but I wanted some 'real world' insight.

Thanks in advance.

3. Some very reasonable but good resources on helpmeteach.co.uk
    good luck!!