1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS Play; 4 females, 2 males

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by roastpotato, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Anyone got any good ideas for a gritty, quite challenging piece for 4 females, 2 males? I can't seem to make anything fit... thanks,

2. Anyone got any good ideas for a gritty, quite challenging piece for 4 females, 2 males? I can't seem to make anything fit... thanks,

3. matthewcoe

matthewcoe New commenter

There is a play on resources4drama.co.uk which is for 4 females and 2 males called "Afterlife". There is a sample on the website you can look at. It deals with themes of Suicide, Teenage Pregnancy, Domestic Violence among others and Homosexuality! Is that gritty enough for you! Has Physical Theatre Elements and is challenging. Have a look! I've performed it before with GCSE students and they all got A*/As for the performance. It has themes and issues that young people will relate to! Hope it helps!

4. Tissue by Louise Page: a cracker...can be spilt up and played around with and lots of different styles!!

5. Find Me???

6. matthewcoe

matthewcoe New commenter