1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS Edexcel Economics UNIT 2

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by depdog12, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Hi,
    Teaching Economics AS for the first time and taught Unit 1 from September till now, ready for the Jan exam. Used the Edexcel outline scheme to do this and it was good. However the UNIT 2 lesson outline is less good and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share a lesson outline/scheme of work for Unit 2?
    I have loads of DVDs that I could swap in return which are great to show in Economics lessons.
    Cheers
    Kris

2. Hi,
    Teaching Economics AS for the first time and taught Unit 1 from September till now, ready for the Jan exam. Used the Edexcel outline scheme to do this and it was good. However the UNIT 2 lesson outline is less good and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share a lesson outline/scheme of work for Unit 2?
    I have loads of DVDs that I could swap in return which are great to show in Economics lessons.
    Cheers
    Kris