1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS AQA Media

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by tracy vegas, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Although I am secure in what to teach over the first year (if anyone needs help i have some good stuff which I was given by a college as a guide) I need assistance with moderating coursework and mock exams.
    I teach GCSE as well and am confident marking GCSE just need some huidance during my first year.
    I am willing to travel so if you college has had excellent results in AS AQA Media please please could you contact me?[​IMG]
    thanks

2. Although I am secure in what to teach over the first year (if anyone needs help i have some good stuff which I was given by a college as a guide) I need assistance with moderating coursework and mock exams.
    I teach GCSE as well and am confident marking GCSE just need some huidance during my first year.
    I am willing to travel so if you college has had excellent results in AS AQA Media please please could you contact me?[​IMG]
    thanks