1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS Advanced Innovation Challenge - Product Design

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by Ben94, Mar 18, 2012.

1. AS GCE Design and Technology OCR
    F521/01/TS

The challenge is:
    Annual events

Annual events can vary in scale from major national occasions to smaller community or charity events. they can have many positive effects on the local area and can be used to raise awareness, celebrate success and bring communities together.

You have been approached as a designer to address one of the design challenges. This will help to develop a range of innovative products that will be suitable for use at annual events.

I have to take a job bag into the exam, can you please tell me what things to collect and take to the exam from reading the theme above.

Thank You.

2. AS GCE Design and Technology OCR
    F521/01/TS

The challenge is:
    Annual events

Annual events can vary in scale from major national occasions to smaller community or charity events. they can have many positive effects on the local area and can be used to raise awareness, celebrate success and bring communities together.

You have been approached as a designer to address one of the design challenges. This will help to develop a range of innovative products that will be suitable for use at annual events.

I have to take a job bag into the exam, can you please tell me what things to collect and take to the exam from reading the theme above.

Thank You.