1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS/A2 OCR history help needed!

Discussion in 'History' started by pscale, May 29, 2014.

1. I am starting a new post teaching OCR syllabus History AS/A2 and wondered if anyone had SOWs for the following units?? I contact OCR but they are not available (I'm guessing because new specs come in next year). AS F961 - Foreign and Imperial Policies 1856-1914 (British History Studies); AS F964 -The USA and Cold War in Asia 1945-75 (European and World Studies); A2 - F965 - Coursework (Nazi Germany 1933-45) and F966 - Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964. Any pointers to documents would be great.

2. petal84

petal84 New commenter

We teach this syllabus, I do have an outline sow and resources for the same f964 unit as you. The coursework is tricky to get your head around, I would really recommend getting on a course if possible through OCR - the moderators give different feedback every year with no consistency whatsoever, but I can give you some pointers, although we don't do Germany, we do Russian revolution. Pm me your email address and I can send you some stuff when we are back after half term.

3. Hi thanks for your reply

4. Hi - thanks again - if you could email to psl1@live.co.uk that would be great.

5. mrmacnelly

mrmacnelly New commenter