1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS & A2 French resources just uploaded to TES

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by rosaespanola, Jun 19, 2011.

1. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

I've just got a bit carried away uploading a ton of AS & A2 French stuff to the resources section, so please make it worth my while and have a look! I was only going to upload a few things I'd done recently, but it somehow turned into a massive sort through the A level folder on my computerand uploading pretty much everything on there. I think I was avoiding doing the washing up [​IMG]
    If you click on my username, it should all come up!

2. rosaespanola

I've just got a bit carried away uploading a ton of AS & A2 French stuff to the resources section, so please make it worth my while and have a look! I was only going to upload a few things I'd done recently, but it somehow turned into a massive sort through the A level folder on my computerand uploading pretty much everything on there. I think I was avoiding doing the washing up [​IMG]
    If you click on my username, it should all come up!

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Thanks so much rosa! I hope with all of this good stuff that it's you who wins the holiday, not someone who will have uploaded their 13th version of the same "je m'appelle" powerpoint! [​IMG]

4. rosaespanola

Heh...you never know! I upload a lot of stuff anyway, I get tons of resources from things people have uploaded so it seems only fair to share things I've made in return. It's also helpful if I ever forget to take my memory stick to school [​IMG]

5. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

I've lost so many memory sticks that the current one lives with my house keys - no memory stick = sleeping under the stars [*]

6. rosaespanola

Heh - mine is with my classroom keys, we have to lock our room at the end of the day so it makes sure I can't leave school without it. It's been left at home from time to time though, which is a problem when I get to school and try to get into my classroom...

7. Thank you so much for those resources. It must have taken you ages. Thanks again.

8. rosaespanola

No worries...it's all stuff I've built up over the 5 years I've been teaching, we don't use textbooks or anything so everything I use is either created myself or donated by someone else. I get a lot of resources from here so it seems only fair to give some back!

9. Your resources are all brilliant. Thank you for uploading them. :D
    I currently study French at A-Level and I feel these will be very useful for me next year.

I only browse TES when I'm bored for the vague fascination that teachers are actually real people, but I might as well learn while I'm here too. :p
    I hope you win the holiday!

10. Thanks for those resources. I think I will find them very useful as will my students. Smashing stuff and very generous of you! xxx

11. rosaespanola

Malcolm - that really made me laugh [​IMG] We're not actually real people, we're attached to the computers in our classrooms and that's why I've uploaded so many resources...got to do something to fill the time when there are no pupils around. Seriously though, I hope you do find some of them useful. If you want any reading practice, have a look at http://www.1jour1actu.fr It has tons of articles on all sorts of stuff, and they're aimed at young people so the language is simpler than a normal newspaper article. You can also search for articles on a particular topic.