1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

AS A*ttitudes (French)

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by mlapworth, Sep 10, 2011.

1. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter

I'd be surprised if you get many replies from people with experience of using it with their classes as the course is brand new, as far as I know.You can get a trial login (free access to one of the units), I think, if you contact Steve Glover on the website.

2. buttongirl

buttongirl New commenter

Hi, thanks for the reply. I knew the course was pretty new but didn't realise it was so new no one would have had experience of using it yet! Thanks for letting me know :)

3. buttongirl

buttongirl New commenter

That's great, Nathalie, thanks for your reply. I've got hold of the sample unit and it does look brilliant for getting them to structure language from sentence level to essay level! I am going to start trying it out with the pupils tomorrow but I think it looks very promising. I'll try to remember to update in a couple of weeks time to let you know how it went!

4. Feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions regarding A*ttitudes. Enjoy!
    Nathalie