1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Arts Award - any good?

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by jono1701, Jul 11, 2012.

1. jono1701

jono1701 New commenter

I'm thinking about introducing Arts Award into my school. Does anyone have eny experience of it or any resources/plans they can share with me? Cheers

2. Ive done the Arts award for a couple of years in a medical PRU setting - our story is on the Website but if you want some of the projects I have done with my students I am very happy to share them with you. I have got 2 years of Bronze level through with no problem and will be going onto silver I hope - am trained as a Gold adviser if that helps you at all. Good Luck

3. paintbrush

paintbrush New commenter

do you mean on the arts award web site? for your story, trying to introduce in in my school , not got my head around it yet, could do with seeing some examples of what other people have done really

4. I am in the same boat. I attended the Bronze and Silver Advisor course but I am also struggling on where to start even after the course!
    We are at Artsmark Gold at our school and they really want us to push Arts Award. I am thinking Silver with Year 9 starting in Sept and possibly Yr7 with transition next year.