1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Art - Primary Scheme of Work

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by Valdek, May 18, 2019.

1. Valdek

Valdek New commenter

Hey all,

I'm the Art subject leader in a small primary school. We currently use the old Suffolk scheme of work for art. However, for various reasons, I'm looking to find a new scheme of work for KS1 and KS2. Many of the schemes out there seem to be more just a selection of modules and would not cover each term for the whole of KS1&2.

What I am really looking for is a scheme that has at medium term plans for each year group throughout primary, preferably including examples of work. Please could you let me know if you have used one that you would recommend!

I have seen the Bloomsbury Art Express scheme. I would be very interested in knowing if any of you have tried it and what you think about it as a full scheme of work.

2. robertpokorny

robertpokorny New commenter

Hi Valdek,

I started a directory of schemes of work for primary because I always found it hard to find a list of them all, esp. for subjects like art. So check out https://www.schemesupport.co.uk/art - there are a few more listed there so hope that helps, inc. ******'s PlanIt, PlanBee etc.