1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

art/making area reception class goldilocks

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by ilaria79, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Hello can you suggest any independent activities in the 'making' area about Goldilocks please?

2. MissMistoffelees

MissMistoffelees New commenter

Making a new chair for Baby Bear? Provide a teddy bear with a label saying 'Who can build me a nice new chair? My old one is broken and now I have nowhere to sit!'

3. This is lovely:) I was looking for an independent creative activity for reception children aged 4. Thank you very much

4. MissMistoffelees

MissMistoffelees New commenter

Glad I could help :eek:)

5. Probably they would need a help for this as they might find a bit hard to make a chair on their own. Anyway will try.

6. Seen some fantastic attempts with a parent helper in the area guiding. Of course you do always get the "let's glue every cool looking box in there together and forget what it is by hometime" brigade - but they're a universal fact of life I think!

7. ...thanks again!! Will do. Let's see how can I make it work during my observation....