1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Art inspiration

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by shavenhobo, May 6, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    After spending a great deal of my time pulling together visuals for my own lessons I decided I would catalogue this imagery and make it available for the masses as a visual arts blog. I have just started up but update on a weekly basis I have found it useful for those moments when you just can't remember a name and also just to keep my practice fresh. The blog also contains video clips and inspirational imagery from around the world. All artists are credited and respectively linked to their own websites. Please take a look and share with like minded people, you can also follow me on Facebook and twitter. I would be grateful for any feedback and please note the website is not intended for student use although a-level students may be ok.
    Many thanks
    Shavenhobo
    www.gladspot.com

2. Hi all,
    After spending a great deal of my time pulling together visuals for my own lessons I decided I would catalogue this imagery and make it available for the masses as a visual arts blog. I have just started up but update on a weekly basis I have found it useful for those moments when you just can't remember a name and also just to keep my practice fresh. The blog also contains video clips and inspirational imagery from around the world. All artists are credited and respectively linked to their own websites. Please take a look and share with like minded people, you can also follow me on Facebook and twitter. I would be grateful for any feedback and please note the website is not intended for student use although a-level students may be ok.
    Many thanks
    Shavenhobo
    www.gladspot.com