1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Art department SEF

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by nit336, Jan 11, 2008.

1. I could really do with some advice or help.
    I need to write a SEF for the art department which I?m taking over, the department is in bit of a state so it?s vital I get one written. The only problem is, I?ve never written one before. I would really appreciate if there is anyone out there who would be kind enough to mail me an example/copy of an art SEF. I know this is a tall order, but i really would be grateful.
    thank you

2. I could really do with some advice or help.
    I need to write a SEF for the art department which I?m taking over, the department is in bit of a state so it?s vital I get one written. The only problem is, I?ve never written one before. I would really appreciate if there is anyone out there who would be kind enough to mail me an example/copy of an art SEF. I know this is a tall order, but i really would be grateful.
    thank you

3. i wrote my departments sef this year but i dont think having someone elses would be very usefull. it needs to be written under the sef headings and sections. this should be a very specific document which documents your departments strengths, weaknesses and what you are doing to correct these. it should be very specific to your department, pupils and school.

4. Hi, i have written one form - the first time last term - my county advisor for art came in to help me as we were entitled to half a days support on this. You could enquire whether you have such support in the area you work

5. send me an email address and I will send you a helpful example produced by Association for Advice in Art and Design

6. thank you fro your advice and help, i'd really like the example if thats possible my email: stardustgirl_1@hotmail.co.uk

thank you again