1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Art and Design PGCE Birmingham CIty Uni 2011

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by lucyjenkinson, Apr 15, 2011.

1. <font size="2">HELLO</font><font size="2"> </font><font size="2">I am so glad I have finally found someone that&rsquo;s doing the same course. I&rsquo;m also starting in sept on the Art and Design PGCE. How are you feeling about it? I&rsquo;m a mixture of excited/scared!</font><font size="2">Also commuting but from Derby, planning on getting trains and driving to placement.</font><font size="2"> Have you had any paperwork through from uni as I haven&rsquo;t yet?</font><font size="2"> Lucy </font>

2. That's so great to find someone on the same course!-I'm not sure whether to move or to commute yet! Hoping to decide when I receive the paper work (don't worry I haven't received any yet!) They said they will send some stuff in May and more during the Summer. I am nervous but excited too, not sure what to expect...I'm on facebook if you are?? Maria Cassidy (Loughborough Uni)

3. <font size="2">Ahh I have added you. I&rsquo;m really nervous about it, going through lots of mixed emotions but also really excited, I graduated from uni 3 years ago and it&rsquo;s taken me 2 attempts to get on the course and lots of voluntary to I&rsquo;m defo ready for it! </font><font size="2">Glad it&rsquo;s not just me that hasn&rsquo;t received any info yet; I was getting a little worried. Do you have any idea of what they are going to get us to do; I know there is some sort of summer project.</font><font size="2">I&rsquo;m going to be commuting from Derby so going to get trains and drive, hopefully there is some sort of season ticket I can get</font><font size="2">It&rsquo;s so nice to finally meet someone on the course</font><font size="2">Lucy</font>