1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

art and craft

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by MerlinDog, Apr 1, 2012.

1. does anyone know where i can buy pre coloured pasta for an art project with preschoolers ? i know i can dye it myself but theres not enough hours in my day as it =) im sure i got it years ago from a catalogue but cant find it any where .

2. does anyone know where i can buy pre coloured pasta for an art project with preschoolers ? i know i can dye it myself but theres not enough hours in my day as it =) im sure i got it years ago from a catalogue but cant find it any where .

3. Isn't there anything else you can use rather than pasta? I have a problem using 'food' for creative activities. Can you think of an alternative?

4. frustum

frustum Lead commenter

The quickest way to dye it is to put it in a plastic bag with a few drops of food colouring, and shake the bag. Only takes a minute, then tip into a tray and leave somewhere to dry.