1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Arrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dogcat, Feb 10, 2011.

1. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

Think that is how you write a scream! I have started in a new school and it is insane. My area of responsibility is such a mess. Even just as a teacher trying to teach it is hard as things are not written and the order of topics is not correct. It is hard enough moving school for the first time as well as town, but to be in a department where nothing is organised makes it so much harder.
    Such a mammoth task in front of me, and I am trying to prioritise and do bits that I can, but every day there is a new problem!

2. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Join the club!
    Am on long term supply in a school that sounds just like yours and have applied for a permanent post in a school that sounds even worse!

3. inky

inky Lead commenter

Please clarify, dogcat. [​IMG]

4. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

As in certain topics/schemes of work have not been written yet (ones that are supposed to be being taught now or in the next few weeks), and the order in which you do topics is not clear, or changes last minute.

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

Thank you.