1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Arrrgh - processed hell!

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by egyptgirl, Mar 27, 2011.

1. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

This was what Mr EG was like - he still finds it a novelty that there is stuff in the fridge! Easily pleased, that boy!

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

If you find anywhere open, breaded fish and chips would do for once, wouldn't it?
    You have my sympathies though!!

3. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

As his flat mate apparently not coming home I have had to resort to scraping together something - a bernard matthews 'turkey' steak with some sort of thin hash browny thing on top and half a packet of ainsley harriot ready prepared cous cous. Having eaten it I now feel a bit icky and am missing not having some veg for dinner.
    I had better get this job tomorrow so we can live together and I can and sort the cupboards out! lol

4. henriette

henriette New commenter

coul dyou strip the fish from its carboard coatingt and use it in a stir fy??

5. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

That would assume he had some oil other than a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil.... I could imagine the smoke alarm loving that one!! haha

Good idea tho :)