1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Arrrgggghhhhh!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by captain oats, Sep 16, 2011.

1. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Apologies in advance there is no real reason for me to post other than to vent my frustrations.
    I hate it when the people I work with are so bitchy - all the time! I hate the way people are huddled in corners or whenever you walk past a classroom you can see a group of people and they shut you out. The atmosphere is horrible at the moment and I hate it.
    It's not that I think it's aimed at me (probably isn't, I don't tend to get involved!) it just makes the atmosphere so tense and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

And we've only been back 2 weeks!

2. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Apologies in advance there is no real reason for me to post other than to vent my frustrations.
    I hate it when the people I work with are so bitchy - all the time! I hate the way people are huddled in corners or whenever you walk past a classroom you can see a group of people and they shut you out. The atmosphere is horrible at the moment and I hate it.
    It's not that I think it's aimed at me (probably isn't, I don't tend to get involved!) it just makes the atmosphere so tense and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

And we've only been back 2 weeks!

3. Some schools are bitchier than others. I worked at one such - I know none of it was aimed my way (well, as far as I know) but for an observer (I was part-time) it was really obvious. Not a comfortable environment to work in, eh?
    Try to be teflon-coated.

4. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

I had to comment as you title was included in about 80% of all my emails last year!!
    If folks want to behave like kids, treat them like kids and ignore this attention seeking behaviour!! [​IMG]
    No, it's not an easy atmosphere to work in, but as it's not of your making, just try to leave them to it!