1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Arranging current pop songs for choirs

Discussion in 'Music' started by Firebird123, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Please these sound amazing! Could I have them too. Please... Do you think ks2 choir could do some of them?? pazmandia@hotmail.com. Thanks

2. Hey there,
    This is my first ever attempt at sending a message through a forum and you're it. I noticed that you were creating a 'mash up'f popular songs which I bet has increased your poopularity tenfold as it is an awesome idea.I'm not exactly sure how the system works but I just thought I'd put my hand up if you felt like sharing yet again. I have started a primary school choir and am well and truly on my L plates. Any ideas or advice greatfully received.
    bellevue_145@bigpond.com
    Cheers,
    Lyn

3. Hey there,
    I had a similar idea to you and was just wondering if you had anyluck receiving any good ideas. I am only just new to choir and am feeling my way slowly.
    Cheers,
    abbyluke

4. Firebird123

Firebird123 New commenter

Wow! This is all very exciting! I am imagining lots of 4 chord songs / mash up madness happening in Music departments everywhere! How's it all going?

5. hello all, this is very exciting. Im just starting a school choir and like the sound of your four chord song arrangement. Could you mail it to me please too. tracey.redwood@yahoo.co.uk
    pretty please

6. sooze98

sooze98 New commenter

Hello - this sounds fab! [​IMG] Would you be able to send me a copy please? Thanks and Happy New Year!

7. I am also jumping on the band wagon here! I'm starting a choir in Jan and linking to my local high school to provide us with !live" music. If anyone can email any of their fantastic arranements I'd really appreciate it. We are currently looking at using Bruno Mars "count on me", Jessy J "Price Tag" (changing one line of lyrics of course) and Katy Perry fireworks". Going to look at adding different parts as I go! Any help for other songs would be fantastic help! Thanks again!
    gbjones@hotmail.co.uk

8. Please could I also ask for your SoW Dropje? MisterZ if you could also send me your mash-up that would be amazing? My email address is hyde_lou@hotmail.com :)

9. I'm trying to get my tutor group into a choir to perform something at an assesmbly. Any of the things you mentioned like the mash up would be great...thanks so much i'm not a music teacher so help greatfully received! hpavlou@sheldonschool.co.uk

10. Hey could I have a copy of your mash-up as well? And any other mash-ups or medleys would be great for our choir. Our choir is a small student run one so it would be very much appreciated :) my email is alan.z@live.co.uk

11. Hi there,

I've only just read your post and was wondering if you would mind sending me a copy of your Adele arrangement. My email address is neridakirov@gmail.com

thanks

12. I would also love a copy of the mash up if possible neridakirov@gmail.com

13. manuscript2007

manuscript2007 New commenter

Please can I have this stuff too? Starting a choir soon at a school where there's been nothing fir ages! I need help! Thanks

Manuscript@hotmail.co.uk

14. Can I jump on the bandwagon as well please? My school has just started a choir and this sounds like exactly what we need! c.a.i.cresswell@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

15. Is it possible for me to have a copy please? danell61@hotmail.com

I am happy to throw resources your way to say thanks!

16. If a copy could be sent my way too (cazgrimbo@hotmail.com) I'd be sooo grateful! I know the kids at my school would be so engaged in this! Thank you so much!!