1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are you ready?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Mar 31, 2011.

1. I am just plodding along.
    I am happy.

2. and I recall the guy who set up the rapture-index had some very strange ideas on religion....wasn't he the one who had us in stitches over his ideas on a certain solo sexual actrivity?!!!!

3. Nope. I am more concerned with getting my paper-work in order so those I leave behind won't be cursing me. Mind you, if we all go together, it won't matter.[​IMG]
    I do feel though that something will be saying after my demise (or one-way trip to the promised land) "Where the hell did that stupid woman leave her birth certificate and insurance policy documents!!??" [​IMG]

4. YES! I seem to remember feet as well.

5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Good for you Bethannie. I just hope they won't be necessary quite as soon as the Rapture Index seems to be implying...

Arched Eyebrow: Having spent the last month or so trying to sort out my mother's and recently departed step-dad's paperwork I can definitely relate to that sentiment, and they've been very meticulous with their record keeping. Keep filling and labelling those box files lady!

6. Och, it is quite low at the moment [​IMG]
    God help whoever has to sort out my paperwork - I am so organised in the office. My home filing consists of a big pile in a box.