1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are you as obsessed with beautiful stationery as I am.....?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Sam69, Mar 15, 2012.

1. If you love fantastic greetings cards, writing paper, gift wrap, ribbons and other stationery then take a look at my website:
    www.phoenix-trading.co.uk/web/cmather

I am an independent trader for Phoenix Trading. Our products are largely designed and manufactured in the UK. They are excellent quality and great value for money. Please have a look at the website to see the full range of products available including the new Spring range.

If you wish to place an order please follow the instructions on the website and I will then contact you to take payment and to confirm p&p (free in the Plymouth area.)

Thank you!
    Caroline

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Are we allowed to advertise on here? Think you may need to put this in Marketplace? x

3. Very nice - I looked at the page on the website where they ask for artists' submissions. I don't think I'm good enough, but Coffeekid, click here!