1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are we not allowed to criticise on here then?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bizent, Jan 13, 2012.

1. bizent

bizent Star commenter

I think a thread has been pulled!!
    Where are we?? North Korea?
    Careful TES - you'll have the Americans over to liberate you if this carries on!!

2. bizent

bizent Star commenter

I think a thread has been pulled!!
    Where are we?? North Korea?
    Careful TES - you'll have the Americans over to liberate you if this carries on!!

3. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

which one.?
    were you rude?

4. bizent

bizent Star commenter

I believe it was the one about Her Majesty's Secretary of State for Education

5. bizent

bizent Star commenter

Sssssshhhhhhh!!! They'll hear you!!!

6. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

What was said? We give the incumbent secretary of state (no matter which party they're from) a right drubbing over on Opinion on a regular basis.
    I'm very proud of the fact that I've dissed the education secretaries from both parties throughout my TES career, though my most cutting abuse has been for the unlamented Ruth Kelly, who was quite simply the crappest of the ****.

7. Estelle Morris is the only one I've had a modicum of respect for in 25 years

8. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

Ahh it was spotted and excised.
    Gratuitous offence being offered to that nice Mr Gove is clearly wrong and I hang my head in shame.
    [​IMG]

9. I was WONDERING where my thread had gone about Pob.

Never fear.