1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are we all mad?!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by anon4561, Aug 24, 2011.

1. http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/513343.aspx?PageIndex=3

2. TES Bev has just posted the 12 most used forums...... we don't get a mention! I thought this was the best place to hang out! [​IMG]

3. WeeScabbyDug

WeeScabbyDug Senior commenter

Aye yer mad. Barkin'.......

4. No... it's all alright..... It's the list of the most new topics....When it comes to number of posts on any thread on the whole of TES, in the month of July, Millions was second, and Killer v's Scabby was sixth..... yay! Must get a life............. [​IMG]

5. Glad to see 'what would you choose' up there - wasn't that one of the ones that nearly died?

6. Very possibly! There were a few that were starting to fall behind......... I started a thread begging for help to revive "The Interview" and "Answer this question with a question" as for a while it was just Sav and I asking each other endless questions, like "Do you think if we keep asking each other questions, someone else will join in?: [​IMG]