1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Are there more interviews to take place for Glasgow Uni PGDE?

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by peewee1981, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I never thought about asking a question at the end!

2. How has everyone got on that interviewed on the 25th? Im still waiting on my decision from 6th Jan! They put stop on my track account so they could still keep me in the running. I wasnt quite good enough to get an offer right sway :-(

3. I'm in the same position. I had my interview on the 6th Jan, I emailed a few weeks ago and was told I'd find out by the end of Feb so I called the uni today and was told it would probably be this week. My track also says stop. Fingers crossed we get some good news soon!

4. Oh they sure like to keep us hanging! This wait is awful. Im scunnered now. Im not sure I'll even be happy to get a place now! My two friends that interviewed on the 11th jan got their offers the following week. Its been so disheartening :-(

Hopefully we'll both know this week. Im surprised no-one from 25th feb group have been on to chat about how they felt their interview went.

So frustrating!

Good luck to you.

5. Hi peewee1981
    If it helps I was interviewed on the 25th Feb and we were told that hopefully they should have updated people's status on gttr by the end of this week all being well. I think they have had so many people to consider and still don't have their exact number of places yet which has made it harder for them. It's so nerve wracking waiting but hopefully you should know something very soon!

6. Hi vic1983.

I've just checked track and I've gone from stop to unsuccessful :-(

Always next year!

Good luck to everyone still to find out.

7. I was unsuccessful, totally gutted!

8. Aw im sorry. Its rubbish isnt it! I dont have a plan b yet. Are you going to try next year? Im not sure. I have a toddler and a baby and think ill just wait till at least one of them is at school. So confused.

9. Don't know what to do. If they could say that I was just needing a bit more experience or something that I could work on to improve my chances of getting in next year then I would, but they're not. I could wait till next year and then miss out agian and I don't want to sit about until then. I'll need to have a think before I decide.

10. Hi Folks,

what subject was this for - all primary?